Monday, April 7, 2014

229 winners share a 35,164 TCredit Zackpot!

The inaugural Eager Zebra™ Time Machine contest at TripleClicks accumulated over 35 thousand TCredits* in its first "Zackpot"!!! 

Even though many TripleClicks and SFI members don't know much about US College Basketball or March Madness, 229 people from all over the world managed to correctly predict the answer to this question: "How many total points will be scored in the national semifinals of the Men's NCAA Basketball tournament on April 5th, 2014?". Amazing! The right answer, in case you hadn't heard, was 263 points.

I wasn't among those lucky 229 winners but I came close! That's why I'm already participating in the brand new Time Machine contest which is about movies this time. The question is: "For April 2014, what percentage of total ticket sales will the #1 movie account for?" This contest ends on April 25th so cross your fingers and wish me luck! And speaking of luck, I'd like to share some with you, so if you are a movie buff and would like to participate in this contest, please visit my website and grab a free Gift Card.** You'll get 6 opportunities to predict the right answer. Good luck!

The Eager Zebra game division is planning several new games for us in the coming months. In fact, they've already announced one that you can play and win multiple times a day. I don't know what kind of game it is yet, but the good news is that each game will last less than one hour, so it's probably the kind of game that depends less on luck and more on strategy or maybe general knowledge?? Whatever it is, I'm looking forward to giving it a try during my multiple coffee-breaks, ha ha! What can I say? I'm an online game junkie! And it's not like I have a boss looking over my shoulder!

As for other news, I made Bronze Team Leader again, Yay! I'm looking forward to getting some new Second Home Affiliates to strengthen my team. Second Home Affiliates are just as important as Personally Sponsored Affiliates because you can still qualify for commissions and Matching VersaPoints from their activities, which helps you advance in rank and earn more money. I like that and also the fact that they get assigned to you for free by SFI as a reward for having maintained Team Leader status.

This system can sometimes seem complicated to a newcomer, but the concept is easy enough to grasp. It's all about learning and applying what you learn, then forming your own team and passing that knowledge on to each team member so that they can do the same for their own teams. A strong and active team will help you duplicate your efforts and your earning power, and although it's not something that happens overnight, it's well worth the effort. 

I am learning new and exciting ways to do business online and I think I am holding my own in this new era of globalization. I have people young and old, from all over the world on my team. I'm especially amazed at how affiliates who are well over 50 take to this business. They may not be very computer savvy, but many of them become real marketing experts thanks to their experience in the workplace and/or business world.  Some of them are retirees who decided to put their knowledge and experience to good use here at SFI, instead of just settling for a meager pension and a dwindling savings account.

It's comforting to know that I have found a great way to earn extra money to put aside for my golden years. Planning ahead sure beats running out of options as I get older and job opportunities start to shrink at an increasingly alarming rate.

Have a great week!

*TCredits are TripleClicks currency. You can use them to buy products, list and sell stuff you no longer need, or participate in penny auctions and games. You can also use them to download music and vote for your favorite songs in the Song of the Month contest.


**Sorry… only available to non SFI/TripleClicks members

No comments:

Post a Comment