Sunday, May 4, 2014

I'm a Top Author at SFI!

I just have to share this week's good news with you! One of my answers in the ASK SC section at SFI was just voted Number 1!  I am finally a Top Author!

You must be wondering what the heck I'm talking about. Well, the ASK SC section is where affiliates learn the most about SFI by rating the answers to a series of questions posed by fellow affiliates. They vote YES if they find the answers useful and NO if they don't. It's that simple.

These questions cover many aspects of the day to day business at SFI, such as which marketing methods produce the best results, how to advance in rank, how to be a good Team Leader, how to make the most of what SFI has to offer, etc. etc. There are no wrong answers, but obviously some answers are better than others. The fact that so many of my peers found my answer to be the most useful is absolutely awesome!

The more I read, the more I learn, and apparently sharing this new-found knowledge also helps me advance at SFI, because the best answers are awarded points, which help me maintain my Bronze Team Leader status. And to top it all off, these points also earn me more shares in the TripleClicks Executive Pool, where 40% of the total Commission Volume from ALL sales is distributed among every Affiliate who reaches Executive Affiliate rank or Team Leader status each month.

I've always known that knowledge is power, but this milestone proves it. It's done wonders for my self-esteem and motivates me to work even harder, in order to better understand what I'm doing and continue to pass on some of that knowledge to others. That's the beauty of SFI: The more you learn, the more you earn!

That's all for now! I'm off to watch my hubby play the Blues at the best beach bar in all of Playa del Carmen, Mexico. It's called Wah Wah Beach Bar & Restaurant. Stop by and visit the next time you're in this part of Mexico.

Have a grrrreat week!

No comments:

Post a Comment