Monday, August 19, 2013

My Second Week at SFI... still going strong!

Yay! I made it through my second week at SFI! Here are some of the highlights:

1.     I am in the third round of the E365 contest and I am sure I will win it. After that, only 2 more rounds to pass this month and then, of course, I have my eye on being class champion a year from now. Too ambitious??? I don’t think so!!

2.     I won 2 TCredits at Triple Clicks by participating in the hourly drawings. Hopefully I’ll win some more and then I can take part in my first auction.

3.     On my first attempt at posting free ads on ClassifiedAds, I noticed that people viewed them a lot but no one clicked on any of them. Oh well, at least I am practicing and learning at the same time. I used some of the texts SFI provides and tweaked them with my own ideas.

4.     I continued to experiment by posting a free ad on Adland. I like this site because you can choose to advertise at the local, regional, national or international level. I chose to post an ad that will run 3 months at national level in Mexico, the country where I live. Not many people participate in Triple Clicks’ E-commerce program here, so maybe someday my tiny grain of sand can help change that trend.

5.     Since I already have a ready-made network there, I updated my Linked-In account by adding my new activity at SFI and posting a link to it.

I’m still doing my ‘To-do List’ every day to accumulate more VP and I am dedicating more time to the ASK SC section. Why? Because I have those same questions and some of the more experienced SFI members provide answers that are really interesting and useful.
I am also still reading and re-reading the information provided in the training section to get a better idea of how to apply what I am learning. 

Although I still have so much more to learn, I am very motivated and excited because I am doing new things that I never imagined I would or could do.


Well, that’s all for this week. I hope you found this useful.


No comments:

Post a Comment