Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My first week at SFI

WEEK ONE August 4 – August 11, 2013

I just celebrated my one-week anniversary at Strong Future International (SFI). So for those of you who, like me, want to make a second income from home, I would like to share what I have learned so far. Writing this down also helps me summarize my one-week experience for when I no longer remember what it is like to be a newbie. 

The first thing I did was sign up for FREE... yes, it is FREE! 

As soon as I did that, they directed me to the SFI Basics page and from there to my
‘To-do List’. This is where you do the daily, weekly, monthly and one-time actions that help you generate Versa Points or VP. Luckily, I read that if I generated 500 VP in the first 24 hours I would get 200 extra VP, so I did! It was easy! That put me on the ‘Fast Track’ and I already had almost half of the VP I needed to get to the next level (Executive Affiliate or EA).

These VPs are important because that’s how to:
Attain a higher level in SFI;
Compete in the E365 challenge and win prizes;
Earn shares in the TripleClicks executive pool (more about that site further down)
Earn FREE TCredits each month to maintain my EA level (to buy stuff on TripleClicks.com)

Before the week was up, I had already accumulated enough VP to jump from ‘Affiliate’ to ‘Executive Affiliate’ and was provided with affiliates of my own to sponsor. Now I get more perks and earn commissions each time one of my affiliates places an order on TripleClicks. How’s that for a few hours of work!!!!!!

However, I did make one mistake: I got so carried away with doing all the actions and reading the Launchpad lessons that I got ahead of myself and generated more VP than I need for the first month and didn’t leave much in reserve for the 1,500 VP I’m going to need next month. Oh well, I’m sure I’ll find other ways to earn the VP I need to keep my EA rank.

I’ll just continue to read and do my To-do list every day without fail. Besides, that’s the way to stay in the E365 contest. Since I am automatically enrolled, it seems silly not to take advantage. Not only does it give me a short-term and then a long-term goal, but I also get prizes in every round I stay in contention (6 in all). For me it’s a no-brainer.

I also got my free membership and my own TConnect page at Triple Clicks.com (an on-line store) where I can buy and sell all sorts of products. Filling in my bio on the TConnect page took me a while because I didn't know what to write. When I finally did, just taking that first step made me feel that I was moving forward. It gives me time to think about what type of product or service I want to sell in the future but for now I have created a presence. 

From Triple Click you gain access to Pricebenders, which is an on-line penny auction where you can bid on cool stuff like Ipads and Android phones and pay much, much less than the regular price. I haven’t had the nerve to try bidding on anything yet, but in time I will buy TCredits and jump in. For now I am observing others to see how it works.

I have found that the more I read (there’s tons of info) the more I’m learning about on-line advertising, on-line business, etc. etc. I had originally planned to spend maybe one or two hours a day doing this, but time flies when you’re having fun! Some days I only stop because my stomach starts growling.

Well, that's it for now. I hope you found this useful. I’ll let you know how my second week went in my next posting.





No comments:

Post a Comment