Sunday, September 15, 2013

My first penny auction at Triple Clicks was exhilarating!

Viva Mexico! Viva SFI! Viva Triple Clicks!

Today we celebrate Independence Day in my wonderful adopted country, so from the bottom of my heart and at the top of my lungs I want to shout Viva Mexico!

And because I had such an exciting week at SFI I also want to shout Viva SFI! And let’s not forget Viva Triple Clicks! That’s where I lost my shirt but held on to my undies… just kidding!

But yes, I finally did it! I participated in my first auction at Triple Clicks!!!! I didn’t win but it was exciting to watch the clock tick down to the final seconds while this large red banner flashed: “You have the winning bid” …And then some dumb-ass would come along and the banner would change to: “you have been outbid”.  I ended up losing 58 TCredits but what a rush! Since then I have been watching (lurking) and waiting for the right moment to pounce on some distracted soul and snatch that auction out from under him/her.

Meanwhile, I made back most of the TCredits I lost in the auction by participating in Triple Clicks contests: I won 10 from the hourly T-Time and 25 in the PTP (Pick The Price) contest. You win 100 TCredits if you guess the exact final auction price and 25 if you are the closest without going over. Oh, and I received 10 more TCredits, this time from SFI, for maintaining my Executive Affiliate rank.

Ah yes, you see, I am now an EA2, which basically means I have held my Executive Affiliate rank for two months in a row. I can continue to be an EA2 or become a Team Leader. Of course it’s no use reaching the rank of Team Leader unless you have an active team. Which brings me to my next piece of good news:

I found a store at Triple Clicks that sells Personally Sponsored Affiliate (PSA) shares, so with my remaining TCredits I bought some shares and added 25 new PSAs to my team. Now if I can just get them to DO something… lol!!!

You see, thousands of people sign up every day at SFI because it’s free or just out of curiosity, or because they think it’s an opportunity to ‘get-rich-quick’. Once they realize they will have to treat it as a regular business, meaning they DO have to work and learn the ropes, many drop out. But those who stay and enjoy the challenge make it all worthwhile. Let me tell you, we are a bunch of very motivated people!

Well, that’s about it for this week. I’m off to peruse (my friend Debbie used that word a few days ago) a few articles about online marketing.


Tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment