Sunday, September 1, 2013

Yay! This is fun! I earned REAL money!

My first paycheck!!!!!!!




Cheers to you and cheers to me!


Yep! $1.13 dollars to be exact. That was my share of the Executive Pool at Triple Clicks for the month of August. Ok, so it's not much, but I didn't put any money IN to get this money OUT, so I couldn't expect much.

But today is September 1st. That means I wipe the slate clean and I have a whole month ahead of me to achieve my new goals:

I WILL sponsor more PSAs and CSAs (Personally and Co-Sponsored Affiliates)

I WILL refer more ECAs (E-Commerce Affiliates to open their stores on Triple Clicks)

I WILL accumulate more VP (Versa Points)

I WILL retain my EA status (Executive Affiliate) with a minimum of 1,500 Versa Points

I WILL reach round 6 of the E356 contest (two days to go! I am hanging in there!)

But most of all: I WON’T GIVE UP!!!!

This last point, "I won't give up!" is the most important for me. I realize it takes work to achieve what you want in life, and sometimes motivation is hard to find. That's why I will put this phrase where I can see it every day.

So, you must be wondering how it went this past week. Well, let me tell you:

I got my first PSA! That is a BIG deal! He's ALL mine and I can be there for him from the very beginning, so we can progress together.

I also still have 15 CSAs (one opted out) who I am trying to help get through their first month, and will get at least two more assigned to me as soon as I enter my second month as EA. 

I won six more TCredits at Triple Clicks’ hourly game “T-Time”, bringing my total up to 16. Not enough to enter an auction, but getting there, little by little.

By the way, the other day I saw a guy win two auctions in a row with less than 15 TCredits each, but that’s not the norm. Most have at least 100 TCredits and even then they often don’t win. So luck is definitely important, but knowing when to bid or when to just wait and see how it plays out is also important.

I am still steadfastly logging in every day to the SFI Affiliate Center and doing every daily, weekly and monthly action for more Versa Points. I am still reading as much as I can about the business, and I continue to apply what I am learning.

Well, that’s about it for now. Have a great week!


Oh, and if you are at all interested or curious about what I am doing, feel free to visit one or all of the following sites:






No comments:

Post a Comment