Monday, November 18, 2013

SFI vs Pioneer Trail: have fun making money vs just having fun

When life is good, what more do you need to make your life even better? How about more money? Yes, that would do it!

How I found SFI

I was playing my favorite online game (Pioneer Trail by Zynga), looking for extra gifts on a parallel gift site, when I was rudely interrupted by one of those annoying pop ups. I don't even remember what it was that caught my eye, but instead of continuing on to the gift site, I clicked on the pop up instead. 

It was an article about an online business opportunity at SFI (Strong Future International). The person who wrote the article (who is now my sponsor) was very persuasive and despite having been burned a few times with these online business offers, the way he wrote about SFI piqued my curiosity. I decided to do a Google search and see what dirt I could dig up on this company before I went any further.

There was quite a bit of information out there about SFI. Lots of people with different opinions and experiences, some singing its praises, others not so much, but overall I saw that the good outweighed the bad. I checked the Nebraska BBB and found that the company has a good rating, that it has been around for 15 years, that it's parent company, Carson Services Inc. has been around for even longer, and that it's founder, Gery Carson, is a pretty successful guy with a good reputation. 

After thinking long and hard I realized I really had nothing to lose because it offered four very enticing options for me to join:
  • FREE Registration
  • FREE Training
  • NO pressure to buy anything
  • OPT OUT any time

So I joined! and it is the best decision I have ever made! I am now playing another kind of game: a real-life, money-making game. It's as much fun and as absorbing as Pioneer Trail. I dedicate about the same amount of time I used to dedicate to the game, but with SFI  the time and effort I am investing pays real money.

SFI has inspired me to try new things and has shaken me out of my lethargy. In fact, I even started writing this blog and then became more adventurous and created my own website moirasmoneymakingmoves.weebly.com. Those are things I had always wanted to do but never thought I had anything really interesting to write about that might be worth sharing with the rest of the world… until now.

I still visit Pioneer Trail because I miss my homestead and my virtual neighbors, but most of the time I am totally engrossed in the SFI training program. I already have a team of affiliates and I log in every day to do my daily chores, like I would in any normal business, and concentrate on learning how to find more affiliates, teach them how to find their own affiliates and how to promote and sell products from SFI's online store, TripleClicks.

For all of you out there who, like me, dedicate so much time every day to these games which, by the way, require a lot of perseverance, patience and discipline, I would highly recommend you give SFI a try. The attributes you bring to those online games are exactly the same attributes you need to be successful at SFI. And let me tell you that in the long run, the satisfaction and monetary rewards you get at SFI far outweigh the momentary satisfaction of completing a virtual mission.


See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment