Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My thirteenth week at SFI

Yep, already my thirteenth week at SFI!

First things first: I did not retain my Bronze Team Leader rank this month but not to worry! I will get it back when the time is right. For now I am content to go back to being Executive Affiliate and working on getting my team up and running.

Now back to this week's business: I must confess that I am as good at online advertising/marketing as I am at being a race car driver or an astronaut: Not even CLOSE! The same goes for understanding the intrinsic meaning of such terms as SEO (Search Engine Optimization), website traffic, Meta data, keywords… you get the picture. 

Although I read as many articles and blogs as I can on these subjects, and let me tell you there are plenty of generous and well-informed people out there who are willing to share their knowledge and experience, I am still confused, befuddled… and bemused.

I realized quite early on that given my shortcomings and in order to grow my SFI team I would need to find some kind of short-cut. As I stated in an earlier blog, I finally did: I found a store inside TripleClicks that sold shares of Personally Sponsored Affiliates (PSAs) from their advertising co-op. So far so good. I got all the PSAs I was promised and some of them are even active!

But now I feel its time to work on getting more people to visit my lovely website (mother's pride talking). Having worked so very hard on it and burned more brain cells than I can afford to lose, it would be a shame to let it languish and die without being seen and appreciated by at least a million visitors… too optimistic? 

I have had quite a few visitors since I launched the site at the end of September and one recent visitor even enrolled and joined my team at SFI! Even so, it is still a sad state of affairs, so this morning, while browsing through TripleClicks, I found another short-cut that will hopefully get me some more sign-ups. This is a store that sells guaranteed targeted website traffic. According to the reviews of my fellow SFIers, they give good service so I plan to try them out next week. 

Although there is no guarantee I will get active members, as long as I can avoid having to plod through traffic exchange sites and free advertising sites every single day, and getting royally spammed in the process, I'm all for trying to channel my potential SFI affiliates and/or TripleClicks members through my one and only website:

www.moirasmoneymakingmoves.weebly.com 

Meanwhile, I would appreciate some much needed feed-back on my website, so if you feel in a generous mood, please go check it out and leave a comment.

Thanks and see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment