Sunday, October 27, 2013

My twelfth week at SFI

Millionaires often say how proud they were to earn their first dollar, Well, I am also very proud to have earned my first dollar last month… my second dollar this month… and probably my third dollar next month. At this rate I will become a millionaire somewhere in the next century, I should live that long. Ha, ha!

It is nearly the end of the month and I almost have enough points to maintain my Bronze Team Leader status. Almost! After calculating all the points I can accumulate from now until the end of the month, I am still missing nearly 200 points. 

How am I going to do it? I have no idea! If I don’t make it I'll just go and sulk in the corner… just kidding! The worse that can happen is that I won’t be able to keep my Second-Home CSAs. Not that they were doing me much good anyway since none of them are active.

But still, I would love to keep my Team Leader Status. Well, I'm ever the optimist, and there are still four more days to go until the end of the month… will I make it?

I’ll let you know next week!


PS Did I tell you I won an auction? Oh right, I did! I’m still on cloud nine and will remain there until I win my next auction. Chuckle, chuckle!

No comments:

Post a Comment