Tuesday, October 1, 2013

An online business is not for everyone!

MY EIGHTH WEEK AT SFI

I’m… wait for it… $1.51 dollars richer than last month!

I am starting my third month at SFI not much richer in the monetary sense, but much, much richer in knowledge and clarity of purpose.

I realize now that this is not for everyone! If you get ants in your pants from sitting at your computer more than 10 or 15 minutes; if you are absolutely computer illiterate and can’t even find the on/off button on your computer; or if you can’t find the time to dedicate 1 or 2 hours a day to learn how to acquire good work habits, find new ways to build up your SFI team or promote products from your Triple Clicks online store, then this is definitely not for you!

Like any regular business, at SFI you need to invest time and effort if you want to learn how to make money. They teach you and guide you but at the end of the day, it’s up to you to apply what you learn. No one can do it for you. You just have to keep focused on your ultimate goal: TO MAKE MORE MONEY!!!!!!

I’m off to read some more about free online advertising. See you next week!

Don't forget to visit my website if you want to know more about what I am doing to make money!   moirasmoneymakingmoves.weebly.com


No comments:

Post a Comment