Sunday, October 13, 2013

My tenth week at SFI: the carrot without the stick

When I started out at SFI, I just followed directions without really understanding what I was doing and why I was doing it.

Once you've registered you are asked to fill out a questionnaire about why you want to earn an extra income; what you would do if you had money to spare; what your short, medium and long-term goals are. Since I wasn’t prepared for these types of questions, I simply put down anything that came to mind to get past the questionnaire and onto the site. I was curious and wanted to see what I was getting myself into.

After watching the SFI Basics video presentation they directed me to my home page to start working on my personal To-Do list. This is a list that awards points for each action you take. In less than an hour I had already made over 500 points, which got me onto the ‘Fast Track’ and earned me 200 extra points. By then I was motivated enough to continue because I was already half way to the next rank.

It's been 10 weeks and I've come to realize that there’s a method to their ‘madness’: I call it 'the carrot without the stick'. Those daily, weekly and monthly actions are basic business practices. SFI has cleverly devised ways for people with no business experience to acquire good work habits and discipline by rewarding them for doing everyday tasks. That way, they stay focused on building their businesses and are able to 'Earn while they Learn'.

Now that I have my own Affiliates, I've found that many don’t like to answer the questionnaire because they feel it’s an invasion of privacy. But it’s not. It’s a way for them to start focusing on “why” they decided to register in the first place.

Nevertheless, most of them just want to know “where is the money?” I answer them that this is not a get-rich-quick deal and that if they want to earn real money without putting a little elbow grease into it, this is definitely not for them.

Starting any business is hard work. At least this one doesn’t cost anything to set up, and there is no limit to the amount of money you can earn if you invest enough time and effort into reading all the training material they provide for free. But most important of all, unlike many other sites, they don’t pressure you to buy anything, they don’t bombard you with unsolicited mails, and they have really knowledgeable people willing to help you get ahead.

That’s all for now folks! See you next week.

Visit my website for more details about SFI & Triple Clicks


No comments:

Post a Comment