Monday, October 21, 2013

I won! I won my first Pricebenders penny auction!

Last night I was jumping around for joy! Why? I won my first Pricebenders Penny Auction! 

Black & Decker CHV1510 Dustbuster 15.6-Volt Cordless Cyclonic Hand Vacuum & 50 TCredits
Retails at: $111.02

Winning bid:
$15.19
Auction ended: 2013-10-20 22:07:26 CST
Auction ID: 24152
Winner: Moira D

So not only did I win the hand vacuum, but also 50 TCredits to use in my next auction.

Of course I tossed and turned all night... I just couldn't sleep. Too much excitement I guess. My husband says he's glad I didn't win the lotto... who knows what the excitement of THAT would have caused ha ha!

Anyway, I just wanted you guys to know that I passed another hurdle at SFI & TripleClicks. If I can win an auction, anyone can.

No comments:

Post a Comment