Monday, October 7, 2013

NINTH WEEK AT SFI - Frustrate? Ya Think?!


I can't believe this is my ninth week at SFI! I have learned a lot about internet marketing but am still a newbie... there is so much more to learn!

It can be overwhelming sometimes, especially when trying my hand at free advertising online: it is 'da pits' if you get my drift.

I will get the hang of it sooner or later, but in the meantime, I am going through the most varied of sensations and moods: from exhilarated to depressed; from motivated to downright wanting to chuck it all; from focused to irritated and even infuriated. That's when I get up from my computer and do something totally unrelated, like watering my plants, until I cool down.

As you can see, the frustration is there BUT... once I eat something and smoke a couple of cigarettes, I am usually ready to get back on that darned horse. I am nothing if not perseverant... or stubborn.

That's all for now!

PS One good piece of news: If you need to sell all that unwanted junk cluttering up your garage and closets, and don't have the time to do it, I can help you! Just register for free at Triple Clicks and sell your stuff online. List your first item for free. It's on me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment