Sunday, January 12, 2014

How are those New Year's Resolutions coming along?

This week I would like to share a message I sent to the inactive and semi-active members of my SFI team. It's a teeny weeny look into the inner workings of my SFI business. These wonderful individuals, who honor me by allowing me to be their sponsor/co-sponsor, come from so many different countries and cultures and yet, once they register at SFI, they all become part of a large and unique family. An amazing SFI family that does everything it can to support and help anyone who needs and asks for guidance. 

This was my message to them:

"I hope you are still keeping your New Year Resolutions for 2014. I know I am, although sometimes it is hard not to succumb to temptation. The temptation to go back to old habits is very hard to resist, especially when some time has passed and your resolve starts to weaken.

"I am hoping that among your New Year's Resolutions you included giving SFI a fair try. You won't know what you are missing unless you make a conscious effort to log in and read something new, do some actions to generate VersaPoints and review the latest items at your TripleClicks store, every single day, for at least 4 weeks in a row. 

"A few weeks out of the rest of your life doesn't sound like much, and it isn't really if you concentrate on taking it one day at a time. That mindset is how we women talk ourselves into going on a diet or starting an exercise routine, or how many brave men and women who are addicted to drugs, alcohol or cigarettes decide to take control of their lives and start their journey to recovery one step at a time. 

"We are all humans and it is sometimes hard to take that first step towards doing something worthwhile, even when we know it will benefit us in the long run. We know it is good for us but we put it off, we procrastinate until we run out of excuses, because it is something new and unfamiliar and because it implies change, and change can be very scary.

"I hope you have run out of excuses and are ready to give SFI a good try. It is of course good for SFI to have another active member, it is wonderful for me to be able to interact with someone who is curious and excited about this new challenge, but it is especially great for you, because once you realize how SFI can change your life for the better, you will become unstoppable and thank whatever higher power you worship for having led you here."

Have a great week!
Moira de Chermont
SFI Bronze Team Leader 
(YESSSS! I'm Bronze Team Leader again!)

For those of you who have been sitting on the fence about whether or not to do something life-altering, like starting your own online business, please visit my website for more information about SFI: moirasmoneymakingmoves.weebly.com



No comments:

Post a Comment