Sunday, January 5, 2014

SFI: Looking back and moving forward

Looking back on 2013, I feel like the months before August hardly existed. They are like a distant memory of what my life used to be. I have definitely come a long way since August 4th of last year. That's the day I discovered SFI and decided to dive headfirst into a brand new world that has changed my life forever. I now have a purpose, a goal, a reason to get up every morning.

That excitement has not waned at all over the past 5 months. I still have those butterflies in my stomach each time I log into my homepage. I still work on my To-Do list every day without fail because the more I do, the better I understand the genius behind the system created by SFI. I have come to appreciate my fellow affiliates, especially those who give of themselves every day in the Forum, sharing their experience and knowledge with us newbies.

I am amazed at how a simple, split-second decision to click on a link has opened up so many new opportunities and so many new avenues to explore. Thanks to SFI I now have my own website and my own weekly blog; I know a whole lot more about marketing although I still have much to learn; I also have a growing team of affiliates and a bunch of interesting new friends from all over the world. I have become part of a global community where every day brings a new perspective on how people from different continents do business.

My luck has changed too: I never used to win any raffles or even coin tosses, but almost since the day I joined SFI, Lady Luck has become my best friend: I have won prizes in the SFI Daily Grand raffle and the E365 raffle. I have also won tons of TCredits in the hourly T-Time contests and many more TCredits in the PTP (Pick The Price) contest at TripleClicks. 

I saved those TCredits so I could participate in an auction… and then I miraculously won an auction. I say miraculously because I never thought I could win and certainly wasn't planning to. At first, when that counter reached 'Going once, Going twice' and no one else put in a bid, I didn't dare let myself think I had won… the disappointment would have been too much to bear. Then I plucked up the courage and checked out the 'Latest Winners' page… and there I was! My name and my picture were right there confirming I had won. Let me tell you, that first win is like your first kiss: you never forget how it feels!

So, looking ahead to 2014, I plan to remain as motivated and as pleasantly surprised by this awesome company as I have been for the past five months. They say there are many new and exciting things in store for 2014, so I think I joined just in time to see SFI and TripleClicks explode into a worldwide phenomenon. I am so glad I am part of it. Maybe it's time you became a part of it too! Check out my website for more info: moirasmoneymakingmoves.weebly.com


See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment