Sunday, June 22, 2014

Good News vs Bad News

This week has been a real roller coaster ride. Not one minute of boredom. As the title says, I have good news and bad news, so let's get to the good stuff first.

Great news! I won my third auction yesterday and it was the best, most exhilarating win yet. I won a 300 TCredit Pack. TCredits are the currency we use at TripleClicks to buy products, list our second-hand stuff on our TConnect page, download music, bid in auctions or play Eager Zebra games.

I never thought I would ever win one of these auctions because everyone –and I mean everyone– wants to win TCredits. They are really valuable, so there is always a lot of competition. I'm thinking that my win was due more to dumb luck than brilliant strategy, but who cares… I won!!!


More good news: In the past seven days I've won five –yes FIVE– T-Time contests at TripleClicks. Winning this many in one week has never happened to me before. For those of you who aren't members of TripleClicks, the T-Time contest awards free TCredits every hour and since it doesn't cost anything, I usually try to enter as many times as I can each day.

Another piece of really good news: I won 10 CSAs (Co-Sponsored Affiliates) in last Monday's SFI Daily Grand drawing. That's 10 more members on my team. Yesssss! After so many years of rarely winning anything, not even coin tosses, these past few months at SFI have changed my luck completely. Life is good!

Now, to the not so good news: Facebook has restricted me from doing certain actions for a whole week for having the audacity to try and share the good news about my auction win. I say "try to share" because they never did let me, even when I protested that it was indeed a legitimate post. 

The notification says: "Some your activity is limited because it looks like your computer may be affected by Malware", which is total bollocks! I'm not too happy with them at the moment. I'm already a paying customer, so I'm thinking they really shouldn't bite the hand that feeds them… the same hand that would slap them silly, given half a chance. Just kidding! In real life I am a peace-loving pussy cat, but in my fertile imagination I am "Moira, the Warrior Princess". Hear me roar!

Anyway, after weighing the good against the bad, I am happy to report that good still comes out on top! I can survive a whole week without these 'restricted' Facebook actions –no idea exactly what they are yet. It will take about that long for the glow from my amazing auction win to fade, so Facebook… eat yer heart out!

Have a stupendous week!
PS If you think you know the answer to "What country will win the 2014 World Cup and how many total goals will be scored?", visit my website for a free Gift Card to enter 6 predictions in the Eager Zebra Time Machine game. The Jackpot is getting juicier by the minute. Offer valid only for non-members of TripleClicks and SFI.

No comments:

Post a Comment