Sunday, July 27, 2014

One year at SFI: Looking back and moving forward

I can't believe it's been almost a year since I stumbled across the article about SFI (Strong Future International) that started this amazing new adventure. I don't quite remember what it was about the article that caught my eye and caused me to stop what I was doing (playing an online game), but whatever it was, it worked. I had to know more.

I searched the Internet for information about SFI to find out what others had to say about it and found plenty. The reviews were mixed, but all in all, they leaned more towards the positive than the negative, so that same day I decided to go back to the article and click on the link to the sign-up page.

I'm usually quite nervous about giving out my name and email address, but this time it felt right. After all, it was a reputable company that had been operating successfully for 15 years and had a good BBB rating. Moreover, I could join for free and gain full access to their training material for free too, so I thought to myself: "Go for it kiddo! Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

I'm glad I didn't let this opportunity pass me by, because it has been a fantastic year! From knowing absolutely nothing, in just one year I've learned how an affiliate program works, how to create a website and blog, how to post ads on advertising sites and wade through traffic exchanges, how to use social and business networks to promote my business, and most important of all, how to communicate with my team of affiliates and teach them what I have learned.

I've earned commissions, moved up the ranks to Silver Team Leader, been Top Author and Top Enroller, I've grown my team to over 800 affiliates and I am currently among the top 500 movers and shakers at SFI. And I've done all this with a great big grin on my face. This isn't work, it's fun! Oh, and speaking of fun, I've also won prizes, auctions and dozens of games and contests in my spare time.

I am definitely in this for the long haul. The company is growing in leaps and bounds, with a little over 1.5 million affiliates at SFI and over 2.7 million members at TripleClicks, SFI's online store. I like the fact that management is constantly looking for new ways to help us earn money by updating the training material and developing more effective marketing tools, as well as providing a wide variety of products for us to promote, thanks to its ECA (E-Commerce Associate) program.

And then there's the fun side of the business: aside from the regular contests and penny auctions, the company has created the Eager Zebra game division, which will contribute mightily to TripleClicks' popularity, as it continues to develop and launch new games. This division is a fantastic addition to an already great site, especially for those who enjoy playing online games, like Knockout Trivia, to which I must confess, I am becoming dangerously addicted!

My one year anniversary at SFI will be a very special day for me. August 4th 2014 will mark the first big milestone on a hopefully long and productive road to personal growth and financial freedom.

Thanks for reading this and have a great week!

Curious? Check out my website to learn more.


No comments:

Post a Comment