Sunday, July 6, 2014

Trivia buffs Unite!

Have I got news for you! Starting this Monday, July 7th, at 10:00 am Playa del Carmen time, TripleClicks is officially launching a brand new game that will blow your socks off! The game is called Knockout Trivia, and the objective is to knock all of your opponents out of the game and be the last one standing, to win 80% of the Jackpot. The other 20% goes to the runner(s) up.

I was fortunate enough to get an invitation to test this game on four occasions before its official launch, and believe you me, I was sitting at my computer a full 30 minutes before each beta test began so as not to miss a single game (2 games per test).

I must confess that I didn't do very well in the first beta test because it took me a while to adjust to the tempo of the game and figure out how everything worked. The rounds seemed to pass by so fast and in less time than it takes to eat an Egg McMuffin, I was knocked out of both games.

When it was over I just sat there refreshing the page to see if maybe there wasn't another game scheduled. Yes I am a true Trivia buff! No, there wasn't another game scheduled.

I did much better in the second beta test –I won the first game! After I won that first game, I was psyched and couldn't wait for the next one to start. I almost fell into a trance watching those twenty minutes count down to the next game, but I didn't dare leave my seat in case I had to refresh the page.

Of course I got creamed again in the second game, although I did hold my own for quite a few rounds. The third and fourth beta tests were just as exciting although again, my brain failed me miserably. I didn't win any more games, but that's alright because come Monday morning, at 10:00 am, I will be at my computer, on the edge of my seat, waiting for the first game to start.

If you need me, I will be at my desk all day but I will not be taking any calls unless they coincide with the 20-minute waiting period between each game. Just kidding!

Have a great week!
PS if you think you can beat me at Knockout Trivia, visit my website to get some free credits to start you off on the right foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment