Monday, February 17, 2014

Wow!!! SFI really works!

I can't believe it's been six months since I started this new venture at SFI. I guess time flies when you're having fun. I mean it! I am having so much fun that I find it really hard to keep away from my computer for more than a few hours most days. 

Every morning I log into my SFI 'office' to take care of business and see how my team is doing. Aside from doing my daily, weekly or monthly actions, I rate at least 30 questions in the ASK SC section and read the latest news and Forum posts, because those are the places where I get information 'straight from the horse's mouth', from SFI veterans who are successful and generous enough to share their knowledge with us newcomers.

I must confess that at the beginning I thought it would take forever to get an active Affiliate on my team. I thought that the odds of finding like-minded people who were ready to put 100% of their efforts into building a team and a business were pretty slim due to my lack of experience. But I kept at it, month after month, investing a little money here and there to acquire new affiliates for my team, and once I understood the importance of reaching Team Leader status, I went for it in order to get more affiliates assigned to me, in the hopes of finding that elusive diamond in the rough.

The good news is: I found one! For the first time in six months, I have earned a commission from purchases made by a member of my team and, most valuable of all, matching VersaPoints to add to my own VersaPoints. These points translate into real money that SFI pays out each month. We're talking about a whopping 40% of the Commission Volume from every sale at its online store TripleClicks, money that is distributed among all affiliates who have reached Executive Affiliate rank or higher. 

I'm sure you would like to know how much I earned, but that's for me to know and for you to find out. What I can tell you for sure is that I won't be buying my dream home any time soon, but this new milestone has given me the proof I needed to continue at SFI and work even harder, because I can honestly say that this method does work. It takes time, but if you keep at it you will reap what you sow.

I leave you with one sober piece of advice: If you want to earn a second income or wish you could quit your job and start your own full-time business, SFI is the best place to learn how. The training material is free and you can use it to start up any kind of business, online or off, either at SFI or elsewhere. There aren't many places that offer all that for free, with no strings attached, and no upgrades or other underhanded ways to get you to spend your money.

Visit my website moirasmoneymakingmoves.weebly.com and learn more about SFI and TripleClicks. You won't regret it and I promise you won't leave empty-handed: there's a free Gift Card* (12 dollar value) waiting for you. Take the time to fill out the contact form and become a member of one of the fastest growing online stores on the web: TripleClicks.

Have a great week!

*Only for non-members of TripleClicks or SFI. Sorry!





No comments:

Post a Comment