Monday, March 3, 2014

Change is good!

It's funny how life can change from one moment to the next.To think that 7 months ago I hardly had anything to do! I did sporadic translating jobs and kept myself busy taking care of my house and my plants. The rest of my day went to playing games on the computer, reading or watching TV.

Nowadays, I've become a regular busy bee. Aside from logging in and doing my thing at SFI and TripleClicks every day, I have translations coming in pretty regularly and I also started distributing a product that people can't do without if they live in a place with abundant humidity. Sorry, I only distribute locally so don't get your hopes up!

The point I'm trying to make is that you never know when your life can change for the better. It can be gradual if you are consciously working towards a short or medium term goal but it can also truly change from one day to the next, like it did for me. I'm talking about good change, not bad. Unfortunately, bad stuff also happens when you least expect it, but that's not what I want to focus on. I want to focus on positive change.

So what is it that made me welcome a change of pace? I think mostly I was getting really bored. I needed to do something that I could feel passionate about, something that made me feel productive and would earn me money at the same time. It kind of fell into my lap, but boy am I happy I came across that article that led me to enroll at SFI. It's the best decision I ever made! 

If you feel the same way I did 7 months ago and would like a change of pace, you should visit my website and see if you'd like to do what I am doing. I am always looking for hard-working and dedicated people to join my team. I am a hands-on Team Leader and also a good teacher. Who knows, this may just be the turning point you were looking for to feel more productive and alive.

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment