Monday, March 17, 2014

I'm on a roll at SFI and TripleClicks!

Wow! I've had quite an amazing ride over these past few weeks at SFI and TripleClicks! 

AT SFI: 
  • I've won 3 Daily Grand Prizes (free raffles): 200 VersaPoints (VP) and then another 50 VP six days later (1 VP = 1 share in the Executive Pool = CASH); and just today, I won a lifetime prestige domain worth $129.00 dollars;
  • I made it to the Top Ten Enrollers' List for the first time, and got me a brand new badge that's doing wonders for my reputation, because I've had quite a few new a2a (Affiliate to Affiliate) friend requests ever since; 
  • I have tons of new Personally Sponsored Affiliates thanks to my new best friends at Annie's Buried Treasure, an ECA store at TripleClicks that specializes in sending Traffic to our SFI Gateways, among several other services they provide. Bless them… they Rock!
  • SFI gave me free TCredits and 1 share of new CSAs (Co-Sponsored Affiliates) for maintaining my Bronze Team Leader rank; 
  • I'm in the Top Ten Most Active Affiliates in both my adopted country (Mexico) and in my entire August 4 2013 Class, although the latter could change at any moment, if any one of my classmates turns out to be more ambitious than me.
  • And last, but certainly not least, I earned my FIrst Commission from a purchase by one of the Affiliates on my team as well as Matching VP*! 
AT TRIPLECLICKS: 
  • I won several TCredits from participating in the free T-Time contests; 
  • I won 25 TCredits in a PTP (Pick the Price) contest (costs 1 TCredit to enter); 
  • I won an auction with the TCredits I've been accumulating, and paid $0.57 cents for a product worth $89.00 dollars,.
And I have my eye on a new game called Time Machine, where we have to predict a specific future event. The pot is already at over 12 thousand TCredits and growing, so imagine how many TCredits there will be by the time the end date of the contest rolls around. It's well worth the 1 TCredit I use every day to try my luck. Imagine if I win even 10 percent of those TCredits… I would be unbeatable in any number of auctions. Oooh! I feel all tingly just thinking about it! 

This Time Machine game is the first of several new games they have in store for us in their new Eager Zebra Games Division. I adore playing games!

As you can see, I'm feeling really good about this new business of mine. You should try it! Visit my website to learn more and please take me up on my offer of a Free Gift Card to use at TripleClicks once you've checked out the website**. You won't regret it! moirasmoneymakingmoves.weebly.com

Have a splendiferous week!

*When an Affiliate on my team has maintained Executive Affiliate rank for more than one month, and as long as I maintain my Team Leader Rank, SFI awards me the same amount of VP this Affiliate accumulates to add to my own VP each month. It means I earn more money from the Executive Pool.
** Not available to SFI Affiliates... sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment