Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Come join the revolution!

I just got back from a 5 day vacation and I am feeling renewed and refreshed. I had a really wonderful time but I am so very glad I have this great business to come home to. I missed logging in everyday to see what everyone has been up to, so now I am doing some major catching up to see which of my fellow affiliates and team members won a prize or reached a new milestone while I was away. 

I also missed the sense of community we have here at SFI.  Most of the people I've met in my up-line, the Forum or in the Affiliate to Affiliate (a2a) section, treat me like one of the family and that is truly important when you are starting out in a business where you lack experience and need guidance. It's comforting to know I belong to a community of people who get a kick out of helping others.

Today I will keep this short because I would like you to go and watch this overview of SFI called "Join the Revolution". It explains very clearly everything you need to know about SFI and what it can do for you. You never know! Today could be the beginning of a brand new life for you. If you decide to join, I will be waiting on the other side to greet you and help you get started.


Enjoy and don't forget to visit my website if you want more information. While you're there, remember to grab a free Gift Card* to redeem at TripleClicks, SFI's fast-growing online store (over 2 million members): moirasmoneymakingmoves.weebly.com

*Sorry... only for non-SFI members!

No comments:

Post a Comment